Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's Stay Connected


Hello family! I thought I would create this blog as a way for us all to stay connected. Please post updates whenever you can. We are probably all fairly new to this so we can all learn as we go. I think it will be great to share photos, important updates on family members, recipes, accomplishments, failures, lessons learned etc. etc...! I am doing this primarily for Omi and Opa to have a quick and easy way to be a part of us while they are away. And as an added bonus...I've heard people call blogging "family history" so there you go. Help document our Hegewald Family History. Hope to hear/see you all soon. Love to all--Christy
ps: the picture is from Christmas Eve as Andy continues the late-night sledding tradition!

2 comments:

  1. Am I blogging? Can you see me? Is this the right place?

    What a novel idea. Kudos to Alixa (wow you are really pregnant- I'm sure I knew this but my fragile memory let it slip through) and Zak/Sam for initiating the rest of us. I will try and input some of the SoCal Hegewalds unto the blog- we love you all and it's so great to have a web of Hegewalds around the world.

    kevilein or k dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for Uncle Gerhard giving me the hat he found for Christmas several years ago. I do not dare ask where or how he found the hat, but it is the thought that counts. I wear it only for our annual night time sledding tradition.

    ReplyDelete